Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Painting Pictures

It's not very often that I will post a bad picture of myself on my blog, so feel special. Not very many of the pictures turned out. I got a lot of pictures a blue wall or a bathtub and you can't really tell what color the walls are. So here are the 3 best. They are good progression pictures. All 3 are taken in the Babe's new room.

This first is a terrible picture of me so try to focus on the wall.

IMG_2513

The next is the 2nd coat where the Babe is "helping" for the 2 seconds it took to take the picture. Don't worry, there isn't any actual paint on his roller. And me in the same clothes I wore for the entire week. We'll get there in the 3rd picture.

IMG_2514

Now the 3rd picture is the Babe acurately describing what me, the hubby, my 2 children and my mother (who graciously watched my children all week) felt like at the end of the painting week.

IMG_2516

Tomorrow perhaps I'll have my house in shape enough to take some moved in pictures which will show the colors of the walls also. But no promises this time.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

So cute. So darn cute! We painted a bedroom in March. It took until the end of May to get the whole project done, including new furniture in the room. In fact, it's still waiting for a doorknob. Good luck!!