Ok first, Booki Baaki survived more than 24 hours in my house. But not much more. He stopped eating his wilted old celery and no one gave me any suggestions on what snails eat. So I didn't want to starve him to death.
Well actually, I let him out to crawl around on the table (which in and of itself is gross but I sterilized it thoroughly afterward) and I forgot about him and he fell off the table and cracked his shell. I then felt bad for him and thought that he could go heal in the wild.
Ok now to the monster. Isn't she crazy?! Look at that hair? I'm sure I had it put in some cute bow that she pulled out in about 2.5 seconds. Since the Little Lady has started crawling, we can't keep the dirt/sticks/old dried up nasty food/trash out of her mouth. She crawls around our apartment and finds the nastiest things on the ground. Yesterday, I turned my head for 2 seconds while cooking and sure enough she had gotten into a bag of potting soil we had just outside our door.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment