First, let me just get it out there. I've been really busy moving and have neglected this blog. Please, don't stop reading. I still love you guys and I promise once these settle down, I'll continue writing, daily if I have to.
As a part of a new set of goals I am setting, I have decided to undertake a serious study of other countries. I thought it might be appropriate to spend 1 week studying each country. I decided to start in the top left corner of Europe and work my way through Europe. Anyone know what the top left hand corner country of Europe is? I didn't!
So next week, plan on a wonderful synopsis of my discorveries of the top left hand corner country in Europe. Still don't know? First person to comment, will get a surprise.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You blogged. I've missed you. Is Greenland part of Europe?
Nope. No one has gotten it so far. My dad and Autie both guessed wrong also.
Would it be Iceland? here is a site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
has a good map
Or Norway
Even though Mom was unsure and cheated, I'll give it to her! I'll be discussing Iceland next week. I'll send you your surprise Mom.
Post a Comment