The hubby left his sick wifey *insert ohhhh poor sick wifey* home with the mean Little Lady today to enter his prized peas in the county fair. He drove 1 hour each way to get to the fair grounds. Yesterday he read that they would be judging him on presentation. So he sent me to Target to buy a decorative plate to display his peas on. He convinced me to get a babysitter today so
I could take them out the 1 hour drive for him. But I got sick and so he took work off
to take care of his sick wife to take his peas out there. When he got there, they said that he should take them off the cute decorative plate I bought him and put them on a plain white paper plate they had stacks of.
He is sure he is going to win a blue ribbon and I hope he does! We shall see.
P.S. I'm so sick I didn't even take a picture of the prize peas before he took them.
1 comment:
Take a picture of them -- and then eat them? hee hee
Post a Comment