Today my anxiety issues were taken to a new level. The house of one of our very best friends down here was broken into. That alone is horrible but it was in the middle of the day when she was home! She is alright and her kids are also. They hid in the closet and the intruder never found them. But how scary is that?
It just absolutely freaks me out! I will now admit that I already had some serious anxiety issues. I more often than not wake up 2 or 3 times a night hearing a noise and freaking out. It started when we moved to Vegas. We live in a relatively safe neighborhood but I still freak out. I'm not sure why. I just have anxiety issues.
I go through phases. For example, one night the hubby forgot to lock the door so every night for weeks I won't trust him to lock the doors, I'll personally have to go around and check all the locks sometimes several times. One day, I left the back door open and went to the store. When I walked back in, I'd forgotten I'd left it open and freaked that someone was in my house. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going crazy!
But the hubby assures me that some of these thoughts are normal and we just have to talk ourselves off the cliff. That typically works but now I know someone whose been broken into. The icing on the cake is the man was a registered s e x o f f e n d e r for crimes against a child. I am just absolutely shaken up tonight and I hope they put him in jail for a really long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment