Monday, May 07, 2007
I'm Back
I fell off the face of the earth....but I survived. We sucessfully moved and I didn't kill any of my kids in the process. I was without internet for a total of 5 days! 5. days. It about killed me. I couldn't mapquest anything. I couldn't google anything. I was supposed to buy an ethernet cord but I had no idea what that was and couldn't get to a place to buy one without the internet. But I survived. The wonderful hubby finally bought me the cable and I'm happy again. The Babe is relatively bored because now all I want to do is sit here and admire my internet. Oooooooo it's nice and fast! Yes, I'm spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, you're back! How's the new apt? Are you still unpacking? Glad to hear that you got your internet set up. Now you can blog away! Email me with your new address and phone number when you get a chance.
Post a Comment