Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mother's Day Present

I bought myself my mother's day present a few days before Mother's Day. I bought myself (via the hubby's money) a flat panel monitor! I love it! It frees up so much space on our computer desk! So I thought I was all lucky and special but today the hubby bought me a super duper special Mother's Day Present.

We signed an agreement on our first house! Happy Mother's Day to me! Isn't that the ultimate Mother's Day Gift? What better gift for a mother than a brand new home! Yes, I'm super scared and yall probably need to pray that we'll be able to eat now. But there's no turning back now (well actually we could get out by such and such date). But we're not going to turn back. We're going to buy our first house! It's so exciting! And scary.

No comments: