Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm the Cool Mom!!!!

Today the Babe wanted to go outside to play. I told him he had to stay in the backyard because the Little Lady wanted to go out. He said he wanted to play with (insert friend's name here.....we'll call him George). I told him he could run go get George but they had to come play in our backyard. So they came back a few minutes later but George wouldn't come in our backyard. I went out to see what the problem was and found that it was quite cold. So I grabbed the Little Lady to take her in and George said that his mom wouldn't let him leave their yard either. So I said ok, go play at his house no biggie. Well as George and the Babe were leaving, George says to the Babe, "Wow, you're mom's cool! A lot cooler than MY mom."

Yes! At last, I've achieved the ultimate goal of being the COOL mom. Too bad yesterday I was the worst mom in world when I wouldn't let him go out to play because he lied to me.

No comments: