Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Re-Committed

After taking a good solid year off blogging, I think I'm ready to start up again! A lot of ladies in my ward blog so that is motivating! Also, I find that I take more pictures of my kids when I am writing in a blog because I think about it.

Anyway, yesterday, I had the opportunity to interview Sister Ann Dibb for the Utah Baby Guide Magazine that I write for. Sister Dibb is a Counselor in the General Young Women's Presidency and more importantly she is President Monson's Daughter. I am writing an article giving tribute to Sister Frances Monson! Sister Monson was unavailable to do the interview so we interviewed her daughter! It was such a neat experience! I was so impressed by the sweet kind way she spoke about her mom. I would only hope my children would speak about me in that kind manner when I am super old. If you ask them about me right now, they would probably tell you I am mean and I never let them watch cartoons.

My sweet Sister-In-Law went with me to the interview. She has a degree in journalism. It was so nice to have her there with me. She made up for my shortcomings.

But it basically took all day so I am behind. I missed my Monday which is usually one of the biggest days of my week. Better get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you writing again. I think that you are a great mother.

The hubby