The hubby told me this story last night. It is so funny that I had to post it on here.
The Babe was supposed to be sleeping but he continued to get out of bed for one thing or another. The hubby was sick of it so he finally said,
"If you get out a bed one more time, I'm going to spank you."
The Babe looked at him and started laughing (in a cute non-smart-alecky way) and said, "Daddy, your spanks don't hurt at all."
The hubby's lost all his edge. He no longer has any leverage. I think it's funny because he only half-hardedly spanks him anyway. I could probably count on one hand how many time he has spanked him. But it's funny that the Babe thinks that way. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am happy you commented so I can connect to your blog. Its so cute and that is the cutest story. I remember growing up and my dad threatened to spank us (and he was really mad) and all we could do was laugh. Needless to say, we didn't get spanked because we thought it was such a funny threat.
Post a Comment