Monday, February 25, 2008

Things are Fine

giraffe
This is a picture the Babe drew at preschool today! How fun, huh? I can actually tell what it is....can you?

Things are going well with us. Today the hubby had a genius idea. He wanted to open a grocery store that sells already blessed food. This of course would be so you wouldn't have to bless the food at every meal. Genius huh? Would you shop there? Just doing some market research. lol.

2 comments:

Matt and Leticia said...

Yeah for a bloggy update a new header! I love the giraffe picture! Your idea of the pre-blessed food sounds like a copycat. Don't Jewish people call it kosher if the Rabbi blesses it. So what's the difference?

painful_process said...

wait a minute... that was MY idea. I think I remember us having the conversation where we'd set a table in a warehouse and say a prayer with all the food around us.

I better be getting a cut of this new business :-)