Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Worst Haircut in the World Award
Yesterday I got the Worst Haircut in the World Award. Now I'm pretty sure there have been some bad haircuts but this one tops them all. The cut looks like the girl on the movie Swiss Family Robinson that they try to make look like a boy so the pirates would think she was a boy. It's so short that I look like a boy. I knew I was in trouble when I showed up and the lady cutting my hair had pink, black, red and purple hair that was all different lengths but mostly short. She was going on about how she thought women with short hair look "elegant" when I'm thinking, "No they look like boys." So I ask for a bob haircut and get a mens cut. I guess the fact that I'm pregnant is a bonus because your hair is supposed to grow faster while your pregnant. I usually don't like my haircut when I first get home but by the next day I usually am ok with it. Now it has been 24 hours and I still hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment