Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Today was not my day.

It was first time that I really wanted to beat my son. Now I'm not an abusive person but boy he made me mad. At lunch, the hubby was home (thankfully). So the babe (my son) and I were in playing the piano. Well the babe got a mechanical pencil, the kind with the metal point, and repeatedly stratched my baby grand piano. I'm realatively sure he was pretending to write or something but it's still all stratched up. I told the hubby that he should probably take the babe away from me before something bad happened.

A few minutes later and calmer, I sat down to do something to take my mind off it and this gigantic spider crawls right up next to me on the couch. It was prancing, taunting me. Again, good thing the hubby was home.

As I am writing this, things took a turn for the better. The 2 1/2 year old babe went pee pee on the potty. Well he was sitting on the potty when he went pee pee all over the floor.

No comments: