Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Adventure

So the hubby has decided to start a new adventure! I am excited but at the same time very nervous about this one. He bought a hive and next week our bees will come so he can be a backyard beekeeper! Now to be honest, I am pretty afraid of bees but everyone says that honey bees are quite docile. So we'll see.

I read an entire book called Beekeeping for Dummies this week. I think they are fascinating creatures. But that still doesn't make me want to stick my bare hand down into their hive. I am excited about the honey. I am also excited about the wax and that the hubby wants a hobby! So, here we go again. Pretty soon we are going to have to move to a farm.

(here's the hubby in his sexy beekeeping hat thing)

No comments: