Dear Santa,
I want some baby kittens. And a star wars guitar. And I want my own video game thing.... Nintendo.
From,
The Babe
Dear The Babe,
I'm sorry but if you had read Section 5A Appendix C of Santa's fine print you would have seen that Santa does not give perishable items, live animals or anything considered toxic. Also, Santa is morally apposed to guitars and Star Wars. It has to do with his Amish upbringing. And last but not least, according to Santa's list, you already own your own video game thing..... Nintendo.
So we regret to inform you that you will have to settle for the presents Santa's Elves already made for you a dumb 100+ piece marble run including 20 marbles and neato spinning pieces that your father can help you put together.
Love,
Santa's Helper
PS Santa does not take returns either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kendra,
I searched thru others blogs to find your blog, because I know of no other way to get in touch with you. I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your thoughtfulness and friendship. It would have been so easy for you to just focus on yourself, I mean really, you had a lot going on. But you took the time to pack up and bring us dinner and sent the sweetest card. Thank you so much! No doubt you will be blessed for your kindess and unselfish acts. I hope you guys are happy with your move. I hope everything goes well for you and yours. Also, you did such an excellent job in choir, both with piano and with leading us, we will miss you. Thanks again and take care!
~Tara
Hello! you move away and then stop blogging! What's up with that!
Post a Comment