Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hannah Montana!!!!

As you all know, Miley Cyrus is coming to Stadium of Fire this year for the 4th of July. I heard on t.v. that tickets were going on sell Friday at 5pm. So I thought I'd try to get tickets so I could resell them. The newspaper said they sold out their online tickets in 10 minutes! Only 300 people of the 1000 who got wristbands to stand in line got tickets.

I was lucky! I got 8 tickets! It's a sold out event! I've never bought tickets before. I've never even been to a concert before. So I've been watching ebay and ksl.com to see how many other people were trying to sell their tickets. I've finally taken the plunge and I'm selling 4 of the 8. Here's a link to the ebay post:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320238215732

Go check it out and let me know what you think. And by the way, NO we will not be attending the Stadium of Fire. No way I'm going to that stadium with all those screaming tween girls!

No comments: